Which is right for you...? Human hair Vs Synthetic Wigs
Both human hair and synthetic wigs have the positive benefits and negative limitations and we often get asked which is best. There is no definitive answer to this question the question to ask is which is right for you and suits your needs.
(Sawyer Wig in Golden Wheat)
- Is more expensive
- With proper care it can last longer than a synthetic wig but requires more care than a synthetic wig
- It needs to be styled just as you would your own hair
- There is more styling options can the hair is fully heat resistant the wig can be straightened, curled etc just as you would your own hair.
- Has a natural look and feel when touched
(Bridgitte Wig in Hazelnut Mist)
- Is cheaper than human hair
- With proper care it can last 3-6 months
- Can be worn straight out of the box as the style is burnt into the fibre. They are ready to wear!
- Requires less care than a human hair wig and the wig will not lose its style, shape or curls.
- Styling is limited as with most synthetic wigs heat cannot be used.
- High quality synthetic fibre hair looks and feels very similar to human hair so is just as natural looking.
The most important thing is to select the wig that suits you and your lifestyle. You should feel confident when wearing your wig and feel like you!
If you would like any help in selecting a wig please feel free to email or call us and one of our friendly team will be happy to help.